Mottram, R. H. (Ralph Hale), 1883-1971, Old England;, 1937
Old England; illustrated by English paintings of the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- London, The Studio, ltd.; 1937.
New York, The Studio publications, inc., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 9-205 p. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA620 M77 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: R. H. Mottram.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.Painting -- England.