Mottram, R. H. (Ralph Hale), 1883-, Old England;, 1937
- Old England; illustrated by English paintings of the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- London, The Studio, ltd.; 1937.
New York, The Studio publications, inc., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 9-205 p. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA620 M77 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: R. H. Mottram.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.Painting -- England.