The Torrington diaries, containing the tours through England and Wales of the Hon. John Byng (later fifth viscount Torrington) between the years 1781 and 1794, edited, with an introduction, by C. Bruyn Andrews and with a general introduction by John Beresford ...
- London, Eyre & Spottiswoode, ltd., 1934-38.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. fronts., illus., plates, ports., facsims., fold. geneal. tab. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA620 T67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "General index": v. 4, p. 177-274.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Torrington, John Byng, 5th Viscount, 1742?-1813, The Torrington diaries,, 1934-38