Churton, Edward, d. 1885, The rail road book of England: historical, topographical and picturesque;, 1973-
- The rail road book of England: historical, topographical and picturesque; descriptive of the cities, towns, country seats, and other subjects of local interest, with a brief sketch of the lines in Scotland and Wales.
- London, Sidgwick and Jackson, 1973-
- Physical Description:
- v. illus., map. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA625 C5632 1973 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of 1st ed., originally published in 1 vol. London, E. Churton, 1851.
- v. 1. All routes from London.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Railroads -- Great Britain.