Moule, Thomas, 1784-1851, The English counties delineated, or, A topographical description of England , 1837
- The English counties delineated, or, A topographical description of England : illustrated by a map of London, and a complete series of county maps / by Thomas Moule ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- English counties delineated.
Topographical description of England.
- London : G. Virtue, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 M675 1837+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added engraved t.p.
Printed by J. Unwin, St. Peter's Alley, Cornhill, London.
Maps engraved by J. Dower, Ja. Bingley, and W. Schmollinger. Illustrations by S. Lacey; after T.M. Baynes.
BEIR WD 9848: Imperfect: Vol. 1: Plate facing p. 144 wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Feilden, Henry Wemyss -- Bookplate.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Steel engracing -- Specimens -- 1837.Unwin, J. -- Printer.Virtue, George -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.