Photographing in old England : with some snap shots in Scotland and Wales / by W.I. Lincoln Adams ; illustrated with photographs from nature, by the author and others.
- New York : The Baker & Taylor Company, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 111 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA630 A32 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN Baskin +30: Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin. Presented: To Father from Niel, Dec. 19, 1910.
Binding design signed: BSI.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate.Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate.England -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Photography -- EnglandPhotography -- Great Britain.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1910.
YCBA Collections Search
Adams, W. I. Lincoln (Washington Irving Lincoln), 1865-1946, Photographing in old England , 1910