Bone, Stephen, 1904-1958, The landscapes of Britain, 
The landscapes of Britain. With 24 plates in colour from the author's paintings
- [2d ed., rev. and extended]
- London, A. & C. Black 
- Physical Description:
- x, 148 p. illus. (part col.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA630 B66 1949 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Originally published in 1939 as Albion: an artist's Britain."
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.