The motor routes of England; by Gordon Home. Southern section, with 24 full-page illustrations in colour and 42 maps and plans.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- x, 334 p. incl. maps, 24 col. pl. (incl. front.) fold. map. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNot Available
- Table of the sovereigns of England, the chief events of their reigns, and the architectural periods: p. 316-318.
Title in red and black.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Home, Gordon, 1878-1969, The motor routes of England;, 1909