The motor routes of England; by Gordon Home. Southern section, with 24 full-page illustrations in colour and 42 maps and plans.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- x, 334 p. incl. maps, 24 col. pl. (incl. front.) fold. map. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA630 H665 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table of the sovereigns of England, the chief events of their reigns, and the architectural periods: p. 316-318.
Title in red and black.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Home, Gordon, 1878-1969, The motor routes of England;, 1909