The motor routes of England; by Gordon Home (assisted by Charles H. Ashdown) Western section, with 16 full-page illustrations in colour and 16 town plans and 26 route maps.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 337 p. incl. maps, 16 col. pl. (incl. front.) fold. map. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA630 H666 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Table of the sovereigns of England, the chief events of their reigns, and the architectural periods: p. 320-322.
Title in red and black.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Home, Gordon, 1878-1969, The motor routes of England;, 1911