IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Morton, H. V. (Henry Vollam), 1892-1979, I saw two Englands;, 
I saw two Englands; the record of a journey before the war, and after the outbreak of war, in the year 1939, by H.V. Morton. With fifteen illustrations.
- 3d ed.
- London, Methuen & co. ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 296 p. plates. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA630 M665 1943 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published, October 15, 1942 ... Third edition, 1943."
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.