I saw two Englands; the record of a journey before the war, and after the outbreak of war, in the year 1939, by H.V. Morton. With fifteen illustrations.
- 3d ed.
- London, Methuen & co. ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 296 p. plates. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA630 M665 1943 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published, October 15, 1942 ... Third edition, 1943."
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Morton, H. V. (Henry Vollam), 1892-1979, I saw two Englands;,