Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835, Cary's New itinerary , 1826
- Cary's New itinerary : or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross throughout England and Wales : with many of theprincipal roads in Scotland : from an actual admeasurement by John Cary, made by command of His Majesty's postmaster general for official purposes under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross throughout England and Wales.
- 10th ed., with improvements.
- London : G. & J. Cary, 1826.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1810 C37 1826Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound with: Cary's Traveller's companion. London, 1826.
- Subject Terms:
- Cary, G. & J. -- Publisher.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1826.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.