Leigh, Samuel, Leigh's new pocket road-book of England and Wales , 1835
- Leigh's new pocket road-book of England and Wales : containing an account of all the direct and cross-roads : together with a description of every remarkable place : its curiosities, manufactures, commerce, population, andprincipal inns : to which are added pleasure tours to the most picturesque parts of the country : the whole forming a complete guide to every object worthy the attention of travellers.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Leigh's road book of England and Wales.
Road-book of England and Wales.
- Fifth edition : carefully revised.
- London : Printed for Leigh and Son, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 498 p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA650 L45 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Leigh's road book of England and Wales.
Printed by W. Clowes, and sons, Stamford street.
BAC: Contains manuscript notes.
Contains the preface to the first edition.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes (W.) and Sons -- Printer.England -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Leigh and son -- Publishers.Roads -- Great Britain.Wales -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.