Abbeys, castles, and ancient halls of England and Wales; their legendary lore and popular history. Reedited, rev., and enl. by Alexander Gunn.
- [2d ed.]
- London, F. Warner [pref. 1872]
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA660 T55 1872 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Master negative microfilm available: Image Prints, Inc., 2730 Alpha St., Lansing, MI 48910; purchase direct; 1992 (OHLG26435254-B).
- Subject Terms:
- Historic buildings -- England.
- v.1. South.--v.2. Midland.--v.3. North Wales.