Ham House, its history and art treasures, by Mrs. Charles Roundell; with chapters on the library by William Younger Fletcher, F.S.A., & the miniature room by G. C. Williamson.
- London, G. Bell and sons, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 39 pl. (incl. front.) 39 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA664 H4 R68 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paged continuously; v. 1: xiv, 72 p.; v.2: viii, 73-155,  p.
Title in red and black; title vignette.
"The illustrations for this volume have been photo-engraved by Mr. Hallett Hyatt ... the book has been printed at the Chiswick press."
- Subject Terms:
- Ham House (England)Tollemache family.
YCBA Collections Search
Roundell, Charles, Mrs, Ham House,, 1904