A visit to Haddon Hall in 1838, or, A description of a baronial mansion of the olden time , 
- A visit to Haddon Hall in 1838, or, A description of a baronial mansion of the olden time : embellished with woodcuts by G.U.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Description of a baronial mansion of the olden time.
- Derby [England] : Printed by H. Mozley and sons, .
- Physical Description:
- 30,  p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.H3 V2 1838Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: In original green printed boards, as issued.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC: At head of cover: Gage d'amitie.
BAC: Contains manuscript notes.
Anderson. Book of British topography 83.
- Subject Terms:
- (H.) Mozley and sons -- Printer.Derby (England) -- Imprints -- 1838.Haddon Hall (England) -- Guidebooks.Peabody, Francis -- Autograph.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.