History of the Manor House, York : the Yorkshire School for the Blind, instituted at York, 1833, in memory of William Willberforce.
- York : Printed at the Daily Herald office, 1883.
- Physical Description:
- 11 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA664 K53 D38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Caption title: The Manor House, York.
"Abridged from 'Historical notices of the King's Manor, York' by R. Davies, F.S.A., in the twenty-ninth report of the Yorkshire Architectural Society."
Illustrations signed A. Buckle.
- Subject Terms:
- King's Manor House (York, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Davies, Robert, 1793-1875, History of the Manor House, York , 1883