Parham in Sussex; a historical and descriptive survey based upon the researches of a number of authorities accompanied by an architectural description.
- London, B.T. Batsford, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 178 p. illus., 32 plates 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA664 P37 F57 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Two chapters are by Victor Heal.
- Subject Terms:
- Parham House (West Sussex, England)West Sussex (England)
YCBA Collections Search
Fitzwilliam, J. W. (James Wentworth), Parham in Sussex;, 1947