IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
National Trust (Great Britain), Rufford Old Hall, 1944
Rufford Old Hall.
- Rev. ed.
- London : The National Trust, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA664 R84 N38 1944 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Part of illustrative matter in pocket: 3 postcards from Rufford Old Hall.
- Subject Terms:
- Rufford Old Hall (Rufford, England)