Temple Newsam House, Leeds , 1963
- Temple Newsam House, Leeds / written by the Director and his staff.
- Leeds [Eng.] : E.J. Arnold, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. : ill. (some col.), plans ; 15 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA664 T4 T45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The house is owned by Leeds Corporation and administered by the Art Gallery and Temple Newsam House Subcommittee."
- Subject Terms:
- Temple Newsam House.