Bradley, A. G. (Arthur Granville), 1850-1943, The rivers & streams of England,, 1909
- The rivers & streams of England, painted by Sutton Palmer, described by A. G. Bradley.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 287 p. 75 col. pl. (incl. front.) map. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA667 B73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.Rivers -- England.