Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory of the historical monuments in Buckinghamshire .., 1912-
An inventory of the historical monuments in Buckinghamshire ...
- London, Pub. by H.M. Stationery off., printed by J. Truscott and son, ltd., 1912-
- Physical Description:
- v. fronts., plates, maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) diagrs. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B9 G74 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England) Baron Burghclere, chairman.
- Subject Terms:
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- Antiquities.
- I. Buckinghamshire (South) 1912.
- II. Buckinghamshire (North) 1913.