The history and antiquities of Newbury and its environs : including twenty-eight parishes, situate in the county of Berks : also a catalogue of plants, found in the neighbourhood.
- Speenhamland [England] : Printed and published by Hall and Marsh; and sold by Simpkin, Marshall, and Co., Stationers' Hall Court, London, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 340 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N55 G7 1839View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in green publisher's cloth.
Anderson. Book of British topography, 51
Originally issued in parts.
Edited by Edward William Gray.
BAC: Contains manuscript notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- History.Botany -- England -- Berkshire.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1839.Hall and Marsh -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.Newbury (England) -- Antiquities.Newbury (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.