The journey-book of Berkshire : with particular accounts of Windsor and its castle, Eaton and Reading : with 23 wood engravings and map of the county.
- London : C. Knight & co., [1840?].
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.B4 K4 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Also issued under title: Berkshire: including a full description of Windsor Castle.
Printed by W. Clowes and sons, Stamford Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Guidebooks.Clowes (W.) and sons -- Printer.Knight (C.) & co. -- Publisher.Windsor Castle -- Guidebooks.
- Wood engravings -- [1840?].
YCBA Collections Search
Knight, Charles, 1791-1873, The journey-book of Berkshire , [1840?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.