The Victoria history of Berkshire;, 1906-
The Victoria history of Berkshire; ed. by P.H. Ditchfield ...and William Page.
- [London, A. Constable and company, limited] 1906-
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. fronts. (v.3, col.) illus. (incl. coat of arms) plates (1 col.) maps (part double) plans (part fold.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B4 V53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Vols. 3-4 have title: The Victoria history of the county of Berkshire,edited by William Page ... and Rev. P. H. Ditchfield ...assisted by John Hautenville Cope.
Vols. 3-4 have imprint: Folkstone, Publisjed for the University of London Institute of Historical Research; Reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall 
Vols. 3-4 reprinted from the original ed. of 1923-24.
Master negative microfilm available: Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1984 (DCLC84199890-B).
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Antiquities.Berkshire (England) -- History.Natural history -- England -- Berkshire.