The Victoria history of Berkshire;, 1906-
The Victoria history of Berkshire; ed. by P.H. Ditchfield ...and William Page.
- [London, A. Constable and company, limited] 1906-
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. fronts. (v.3, col.) illus. (incl. coat of arms) plates (1 col.) maps (part double) plans (part fold.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B4 V53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vols. 3-4 have title: The Victoria history of the county of Berkshire,edited by William Page ... and Rev. P. H. Ditchfield ...assisted by John Hautenville Cope.
Vols. 3-4 have imprint: Folkstone, Publisjed for the University of London Institute of Historical Research; Reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall 
Vols. 3-4 reprinted from the original ed. of 1923-24.
Master negative microfilm available: Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1984 (DCLC84199890-B).
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Antiquities.Berkshire (England) -- History.Natural history -- England -- Berkshire.