Mitton, G. E. (Geraldine Edith), Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, painted by Sutton Palmer, described by G.E. Mitton .., 1920
Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, painted by Sutton Palmer, described by G.E. Mitton ...
- London, A. & C. Black ltd., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 232 p. col. front., col. plates, fold. map. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B9 M57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Description and travel.Buckinghamshire (England) -- Description and travel.