Mitton, G. E. (Geraldine Edith), Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, painted by Sutton Palmer, described by G.E. Mitton .., 1920
Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, painted by Sutton Palmer, described by G.E. Mitton ...
- London, A. & C. Black ltd., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 232 p. col. front., col. plates, fold. map. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B9 M57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Description and travel.Buckinghamshire (England) -- Description and travel.