IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ward, Lock & Co, A pictorial and descriptive guide to the Channel Islands,, 
A pictorial and descriptive guide to the Channel Islands, with excursions to Brittany and Normandy ...
- 17th ed., rev. and re-illustrated.
- London : Ward, Lock and Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 160 p.,  leaves of plates (5 fold.) ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 C4 W37 1912 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Two leaves of plates wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Channel Islands -- Guidebooks.