Cornwall , [1913?]
- Cornwall : its chief towns, resources, and characteristics / with an introd. by Arhtur Quiller-Couch ; a special article on the county and bibliography by Beatrix F. Cresswell ; also a contribution by Thurston Peter.
- Cheltenham [Eng.] : E. J. Burrow, [1913?]
- Physical Description:
- 116 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 C8 C67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 66-68.
Includes advertising matter.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornwall (England : County) -- Guidebooks.