Mitton, G. E. (Geraldine Edith), Cornwall , 1915
Cornwall / painted by G. F. Nicholls ; described by G.E. Mitton.
- London, A. & C. Black ltd., 1915.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 149 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.), maps ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 C8 M57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Bibliography: p. 145-146.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornwall (England : County) -- Description and travel.