Howard, Mary M. (Mary Matilda), 1804-1893, The hand-book for Hastings, St. Leonard's and their neighbourhood, 1846
- The hand-book for Hastings, St. Leonard's and their neighbourhood.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Diplock's hand-book for Hastings, St. Leonards & their neighbourhood.
- Hastings [England] : Diplock, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 228, 62, 4 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H35 H68 1846Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Diplock's hand-book for Hastings, St. Leonards & their neighbourhood.
BAC: Bound in blind- and gold- stamped brown publisher's binding.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement's: 62 p. at end.
BAC: Trade advertisements: 4 p. at end.
Author from NUC pre-56.
Illustrations by Robert Tingle; after W.G. Moss.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.Hastings (England) -- Guidebooks.Natural history -- England -- Sussex.St. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Guidebooks.Sussex (England) -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.