Stone, Frederic Matthias Harris, England's Riviera,, [191-?]
- England's Riviera, a topographical and archaeological description of Land's Eng, Cornwall and adjacent spots of beauty and interest.
- 2d ed.
- London, K. Paul, Trench, Trubner [191-?]
- Physical Description:
- xii, 494 p. illus., ports. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 C8 S86 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornwall (England : County) -- Antiquities.Cornwall (England : County) -- Description and travel.Land's End (England)