The pictorial guide to Cambridge : containing descriptions of its colleges, halls, libraries, churches, and public buildings : illustrated with a variety of engravings on wood.
- Cambridge [England] : T. King, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 54 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF127 .P5 1847View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Vizetelly Brothers and co., Printers and engravers, Peterborough Court, Fleet Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Guidebooks.King, T. -- Publisher.University of Cambridge -- Guidebooks.Vizetelly Brothers and co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravingss -- Hand-colored -- 1847.
Wood engravings -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.