A sketch, illustrative of the minster and antiquities of the city of Lincoln, 1835
- A sketch, illustrative of the minster and antiquities of the city of Lincoln.
- Lincoln [England] : E.B. Drury; 1835.
London : Simpkin and Marshall, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L7 S6 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved t.p.
Illustration by B. Howlett; after Thomas Espin.
Anderson. Book of British topography 172
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, Mary Anne -- Autograph.Drury, E.B. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Lincoln (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.