IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thompson, James, 1817-1877, The handbook of Leicester , 1846
The handbook of Leicester / by James Thompson.
- Second edition.
- Leicester [England] : Thompson and son, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 100 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L5 T46 1846View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by G. Daniell, High Street, Leicester.
Bibliography: p. 99-100.
- Subject Terms:
- Daniell, G. -- Printer.Leicester (England) -- Guidebooks.Thompson and son -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1846.
Wood engravings -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.