Topography of Maidstone and its environs , 1839
- Topography of Maidstone and its environs : and directory of the clergy, gentry, tradesman, &c. of Maidstone : and also a correct address of the nobility, clergy, gentry &c. residing in the vicinity.
- Maidstone [England] : J. Smith, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 108, 38 p,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M2 T66 1839Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Includes ms. notes.
"Maidstone directory": 38 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.Maidstone (England) -- Directories.Smith, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.