Richardson's descriptive companion through Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead : with their environs included within a circuit of ten miles : designed as a useful and entertaining guide to all subjects of interest and curiosity for which the locality is celebrated : to which is prefixed an inquiry into the origin of the primitive Britons.
- Newcastle upon Tyne [England] : M.A. Richardson, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 360 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N6 R53 1838Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped purple publisher's binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Specimens -- 1838.Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Guidebooks.Richardson, M.A. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Richardson, Moses Aaron, 1793-1871, Richardson's descriptive companion through Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead , 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.