Pictures for Scotland: the National Gallery of Scotland and its collection, a study of the changing attitude to painting since the 1820's,$cby Colin Thompson; with contributions by Hugh Brigstocke and Duncan Thomson.
- Edinburgh, Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 146 p. illus. (some col.), facsim., ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1280 T45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- National Gallery of Scotland.
YCBA Collections Search
Thompson, Colin, Pictures for Scotland, 1972