The strangers' guide through the city of York and its cathedral , 1835
The strangers' guide through the city of York and its cathedral : illustrated with a plan of the city and 13 wood engravings.
- Fifth edition : considerably enlarged.
- York [England] : Bellerby, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 168 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.Y6 S76 1835View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved t.p.
MUDD WA 21031: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- York (England) -- Guidebooks.York Minster.
- Wood engravings -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.