IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Adam and Charles Black (Firm), Black's tourist's guide to Derbyshire , 1885
Black's tourist's guide to Derbyshire : its towns, watering-places, dales, and mansions.
- 15th ed.
- Edinburgh : A. and C. Black, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- 285, 112 p.,  leaves of plates (2 fold.) : ill., maps ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D43 B53 1885 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Advertising matter: 112 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Derbyshire (England) -- Guidebooks.