Cox, J. Charles (John Charles), 1843-1919, Notes on the churches of Derbyshire, 1875-79
Notes on the churches of Derbyshire. By J. Charles Cox. With heliotype plates and numerous other illustrations.
- Chesterfield, Palmer and Edmunds; 1875-79.
London, Bemrose and sons, 1875-79.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D43 C68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revised and greatly enlarged from articles contributed to the Derbyshire times.
Vol. 3-4 have imprint: Chesterfield, W. Edmunds; [etc., etc.]
- Subject Terms:
- Derbyshire (England) -- Church history.
- Vol. 1. The hundred of Scarsdale. 1875
- v. 2. The hundreds of the High Peak and Wirksworth. 1877
- v. 3. The hundreds of Appletree andRepton and Gresley. 1877
- v. 4. The hundreds of Morleston and Litchurch: and general supplement. 1879.