Cox, J. Charles (John Charles), 1843-1919, Notes on the churches of Derbyshire, 1875-79
Notes on the churches of Derbyshire. By J. Charles Cox. With heliotype plates and numerous other illustrations.
- Chesterfield, Palmer and Edmunds; 1875-79.
London, Bemrose and sons, 1875-79.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D43 C68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Revised and greatly enlarged from articles contributed to the Derbyshire times.
Vol. 3-4 have imprint: Chesterfield, W. Edmunds; [etc., etc.]
- Subject Terms:
- Derbyshire (England) -- Church history.
- Vol. 1. The hundred of Scarsdale. 1875
- v. 2. The hundreds of the High Peak and Wirksworth. 1877
- v. 3. The hundreds of Appletree andRepton and Gresley. 1877
- v. 4. The hundreds of Morleston and Litchurch: and general supplement. 1879.