Windsor Castle and its environs : including Eton College / by Leitch Ritchie ... ; embellished with numerous engravings by the first artists.
- Second edition, with additions / by Edward Jesse ...
- London : Henry G. Bohn ..., 1848.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 312 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W76 R57 1848Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD WC 27777: Poor condition.
Added engraved t.p.
Includes head- and tail- pieces.
Printed by S. & J. Bentley, Wilson and Fley, Bangor House, Shoe Lane.
Illustrations by Frederick Heath, E. Ratclyffe, Wyld, J.B. Allen, W.R. Smith, W. Wallis, Mottram, J.T. Willmore, J.C. Varrall, J.H. Lekeux, W. Watkins, T.A. Prior, and R. Wallis; after Ed. Corbould, J.D. Harding, T. Allom, Mackenzie.
- Subject Terms:
- Bohn, H.G. -- Publisher.Eton College.S. & J. Bentley, Wilson, and Fley -- Printer.Windsor Castle -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1848.
Steel engravings -- 1848.
YCBA Collections Search
Ritchie, Leitch, 1800?-1865, Windsor Castle and its environs , 1848
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.