Black's picturesque tourist of Scotland : with an accurate travelling map : engraved charts and views of the scenery : plans of Edinburgh and Glasgow : and a copious itinerary.
- Additional Title(s):
Picturesque tourist of Scotland.
- Second edition.
- Edinburgh [Scotland] : A. and C. Black, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 500 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA870 .B628 1842View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by T. Constable, Edinburgh.
Illustrations by Thomas Dobbie and G. Aikman; after T.M. Richardson and D. McKenzie. Maps engraved by J. Bartholomew.
- Subject Terms:
- Black, A. and C. -- Publisher.Constable, T. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1842.
Engravings -- 1842.
Steel engravings -- 1842.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.