Captaine Martin Pringe, the last of the Elizabethan seamen. Giving a notice of his voyages, and a more particular exposition of his first voyage for the discovery of the north part of Virginia, in the year 1603. By James Hurly Pring, M.D.
- Plymouth [Eng.] W.H. Luke, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. incl. 2 illus. pl. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D49 W48 8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued as a supplement to and bound with v. 8 of the Western antiquary.
- Subject Terms:
- Pringe, Martin, 1580-1626.
YCBA Collections Search
Pring, James Hurly, Captaine Martin Pringe, the last of the Elizabethan seamen, 1888