The Book-plate collector's miscellany , [1890-91]
- The Book-plate collector's miscellany : being a supplement to the "Western antiquary," [Apr.] 1890-[June/July 18]91 / Ed. by W.H.K. Wright.
- Plymouth : W.H. Luke, [1890-91]
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. illus. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D49 W48 9-10 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- With: The Western antiquary, v.10, 1891.
AOB copy bears ex libris of A. Bernard C.K. Keeves, No. 1123. After page 48 is a handwritten note by Keeves, regarding Frederick Methold and the Ex Libris Society. On the inside back cover is a mounted letter that is addressed to Mr. Methold, dated Jan. 2nd 1903, signed by W.H.K. Wright, Borough Librarian.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookplates -- Bibliography.Bookplates -- Specimens.Keeves, A. Bernard C. K. -- Bookplate.Methold, Frederick -- Bookplate.