The Derbyshire tourist's guide and travelling companion ... : to which is added, the detail of an excursion from Dove-Dale to Ilam Hall, and Alton Towers / by E. Rhodes.
- London : R. Groombridge, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 278 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 D43 R46 1837View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Prefactory address dated 1837.
Printed by G. Ridge, Printer, Sheffield
- Subject Terms:
- Derbyshire (England) -- Guidebooks.Groombridge, R. -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- .Ridge, G. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Rhodes, Ebenezer, 1762-1839, The Derbyshire tourist's guide and travelling companion ... , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.