Devon, its moorlands, streams, & coasts, by Lady Rosalind Northcote, with 50 illustrations in colour after Frederick J. Widgery.
- [A new ed., rev.]
- London, Chatto & Windus, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 321,  p. col. front., col. plates. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D5 N65 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List of authorities consulted": p. 315-316.
- Subject Terms:
- Devon (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Northcote, Rosalind Lucy, Lady, 1873-1950, Devon, its moorlands, streams, & coasts,, 1914