Cohen, Michael, 1943-, Sisters , c1995
- Sisters : relation and rescue in nineteenth-century British novels and paintings / Michael Cohen.
- Madison [N.J.] : Fairleigh Dickinson University Press ; c1995.
London ; Associated University Presses, c1995.
Cranbury, NJ : Associated University Presses, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 187 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR868 S52 C64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 180-184) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Painting, British.Painting, Modern -- 19th century.Rescues in art.Rescues in literature.Sisters -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Historiography.Sisters in art.Sisters in literature.Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.