Cohen, Michael, 1943-, Sisters , c1995
Sisters : relation and rescue in nineteenth-century British novels and paintings / Michael Cohen.
- Madison [N.J.] : Fairleigh Dickinson University Press ; c1995.
London ; Associated University Presses, c1995.
Cranbury, NJ : Associated University Presses, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 187 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR868 S52 C64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 180-184) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Painting, British.Painting, Modern -- 19th century.Rescues in art.Rescues in literature.Sisters -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Historiography.Sisters in art.Sisters in literature.Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.