Keene, Alice, The two Mr. Smiths , 1995
- The two Mr. Smiths : the life and work of Sir Matthew Smith, 1879-1959 / Alice Keene ; with a foreword by Melvyn Barnes.
- London : Lund Humphries in association with the Corporation of London, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p.,  p, of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sm65 K44 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This book was published on the occasion of the exhibition, Sir Matthew Smith, 1879-1959 at the Concourse Gallery, Barbican Centre, 7 June-23 July 1995 and at three other galleries through June 15, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Smith, Matthew, 1879-1959 -- Exhibitions.