Keene, Alice, The two Mr. Smiths , 1995
The two Mr. Smiths : the life and work of Sir Matthew Smith, 1879-1959 / Alice Keene ; with a foreword by Melvyn Barnes.
- London : Lund Humphries in association with the Corporation of London, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p.,  p, of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sm65 K44 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This book was published on the occasion of the exhibition, Sir Matthew Smith, 1879-1959 at the Concourse Gallery, Barbican Centre, 7 June-23 July 1995 and at three other galleries through June 15, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Smith, Matthew, 1879-1959 -- Exhibitions.