IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Murray, Alison D, Burrow's guide to Wessex, the Hardy country , [193-?]
Burrow's guide to Wessex, the Hardy country / by Alison D. Murray ; with two maps and numerous illustrations from special drawings by Margaret Holman.
- 2d ed., rev.
- Cheltenham [Eng.] : E.J. Burrow, [193-?]
- Physical Description:
- 78 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D7 M87 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The imaginative names given by Hardy in his novels to places in Wessex appear in the Index in italics, and the actual names are printed before or after them in ordinary type": p. 62.
- Subject Terms:
- Dorset (England) -- Guidebooks.Hardy, Thomas, 1840-1928 -- Homes and haunts.