Burrow's guide to Wessex, the Hardy country / by Alison D. Murray ; with two maps and numerous illustrations from special drawings by Margaret Holman.
- 2d ed., rev.
- Cheltenham [Eng.] : E.J. Burrow, [193-?]
- Physical Description:
- 78 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D7 M87 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The imaginative names given by Hardy in his novels to places in Wessex appear in the Index in italics, and the actual names are printed before or after them in ordinary type": p. 62.
- Subject Terms:
- Dorset (England) -- Guidebooks.Hardy, Thomas, 1840-1928 -- Homes and haunts.
YCBA Collections Search
Murray, Alison D, Burrow's guide to Wessex, the Hardy country , [193-?]