Murray, Alison D, Burrow's guide to Wessex, the Hardy country , [193-?]
- Burrow's guide to Wessex, the Hardy country / by Alison D. Murray ; with two maps and numerous illustrations from special drawings by Margaret Holman.
- 2d ed., rev.
- Cheltenham [Eng.] : E.J. Burrow, [193-?]
- Physical Description:
- 78 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 D7 M87 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The imaginative names given by Hardy in his novels to places in Wessex appear in the Index in italics, and the actual names are printed before or after them in ordinary type": p. 62.
- Subject Terms:
- Dorset (England) -- Guidebooks.Hardy, Thomas, 1840-1928 -- Homes and haunts.