Victorian literature and the Victorian visual imagination , c1995
Victorian literature and the Victorian visual imagination / edited by Carol T. Christ and John O. Jordan.
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 371 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR468 A76 V53 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art, British -- 19th century.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.English literature -- 19th century -- Illustrations.Illustration of books -- Great Britain.Visual perception in literature.