Stacy, John, A topographical and historical account of the city and county of Norwich , 1832
- A topographical and historical account of the city and county of Norwich : its antiquities and modern improvements : intended as a book of easy reference to the inhabitant, and as a guide to the traveller.
- Norwich [England] : Printed by and for J. Stacy, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- iv, viii, 268 p.,  leaves of plate (some fold.) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 S73 1832Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: In original boards, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1832.Norwich (England) -- Guidebooks.Norwich (England) -- History.Stacy, John -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.