Allen, Thomas, 1803-1833, A history of the county of Surrey , 1831
- A history of the county of Surrey : comprising every object of topographical, geological, or historical interest / by Thomas Allen ; illustrated with views from original drawings.
- Alternate Title(s):
- New and complete history of the county of Surrey.
Allen's history of Surrey.
- London : I. T. Hinton [etc.], 1831.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S96 A44 1831Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title: Allen's history of Surrey.
BAC: Added engraved t.p. of v. 1 dated 1830 and the added engraved t.p. of v. 2 is dated 1829.
SML Bys 065: 28 cm. Added engraved t.p. dated 1830.
Added engraved t.p.: New and complete history of the county of Surrey.
Illustrations by N. Whitlock and others.
Printed by R. Clay, printer, Bread-street-Hill.
Illustrations by John Rogers, John Shury, R. L. Wright, Richard Winkles, William John Cooke, J.F. Lambert, T. Owen, Castles, Rest Fenner, and J Fisher; after Nathaniel Whittock.
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, R. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1831.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1831.Hinton, I.T. -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1831.Surrey (England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.